Introducing our online ISA
A simple way of saving up to £15,240 a year tax-free and a low-cost way in investing towards a bright financial future.
The Children’s Mutual is proud to be part of Forester Life, a mutual financial organisation which has 140 years of history, enriching the lives of their members, their families and the communities they live in. With this, we are delighted to offer you our Individual Savings Account (ISA), a low-cost, tax-free Stocks and Shares ISA savings Plan which can be opened through a simple online application.Find out more and Apply
- Professionally managed by Schroders – Your savings are balanced between stocks and shares and fixed interest holdings by the experienced fund management team at Schroders.
- Flexible – It’s up to you. Save as little as £20 a month, make single contributions – or both; up to £15,240 this financial year. You can change contributions or make withdrawals at any time.
- Clear, low capped charges – The only charge is an annual management charge of 1.5% and then 1% after 10 years. Unlike some other providers, we don’t charge entry, exit or transfer fees.
- Manage your account online – View and add contributions at any time. Your family and friends can also contribute – it makes a great gift.
- Keeping up with inflation – We can automatically increase the amount of your regular savings each year to help your contributions keep pace with inflation
The ISA from Foresters is a savings Plan designed to offer you a flexible way to invest in stocks and shares, whatever your budget. You have the benefit of being able to manage your account details online, giving you 24/7 access to your account, save from as little as £20 a month and feel comfortable knowing your regular savings are keeping up with inflation. By opening an ISA with us, you will automatically become a Foresters member where you will enjoy unique member benefits which currently include fun family events and the opportunity to volunteer in your community.
So you can live for today, plan for tomorrow and make a difference along the way.Find out more and Apply
Tax-free means that any return will be free from both Income and Capital Gains Tax. The fund your Plan invests in also grows free of Income and Capital Gains Tax but is unable to reclaim any tax credits on share dividends. Tax treatment depends on individual circumstances and may be subject to change in the future. As with all stock market investments the value can go down as well as up and you could get back less than you paid in.