If you would like to transfer your child’s Child Trust Fund (CTF) account with another provider, but would like to transfer it to us, then this is easy to do.
Reasons to transfer your child’s Child Trust Fund to us
As the only company that specialises in savings for children, we’re well placed to help you take care of your child’s financial future.
- Transferring your child’s Child Trust Fund to us is quick and easy
- There’s no charge for making the transfer
What do I need to do to transfer my child’s Child Trust Fund account to The Children’s Mutual?
All you need to do is:
- Download the documents for the Child Trust Fund account you’d like to transfer to below.
These include important information about the Child Trust Fund account, including the Customer Agreement, Key Features, Key Investor Information Document, and Terms & Conditions, so please make sure you’ve read and kept copies (either printed off or saved onto your hard drive).
- Print out and complete the Transfer form below. Post it to us at the address at the top of the form. No stamp is required.
Please remember that the person who completes the Transfer form must be the Registered Contact on the current CTF account.
Baby Bond® CTF
Baby Bond® Child Trust Fund is our popular stakeholder CTF account.
Transfer to Baby Bond® Child Trust Fund (498.5 KB)
Key Features – Baby Bond (1.5 MB)
SWIP Foundation Growth Fund (79.2 KB)
We’ll take care of everything for you – including contacting your child’s current Child Trust Fund provider – and we’ll send you a confirmation letter when your child’s CTF account has been transferred to us.
If you need a Transfer Form sent to you or have any queries then please contact us.
Reasons to keep your child’s CTF with us
If you’re looking to transfer your child’s CTF to another provider, then please call us on 0845 077 1899.
There are lots of reasons to keep your child’s CTF with us.
Here at The Children’s Mutual, not only are we the only company that specialises in savings and investments for children, but we also currently look after over 900,000 CTF accounts – meaning that we’re well placed to help you prepare for your child’s financial future.
- Our Stakeholder CTF is a shares-based account with built-in features as required by Government
- Over the longer term, we expect that shares should produce better returns than cash deposit accounts (though of course this can’t be guaranteed)
- Our Stakeholder CTF invests in a tracker fund, which reflects the performance of the FTSE*. Most other Stakeholder CTFs invest in tracker funds too, so will perform in a similar way
To find out more about these points and to discuss your transfer options, please give our Options Team a call on 0845 077 1899.
* ‘FTSE’ is a trade mark of the London Stock Exchange Plc and The Financial Times Limited and is used by FTSE International Limited (‘FTSE’) under licence.
I find The Children’s Mutual to be the easiest CTF to use, or so I have been led to believe by my friends who have CTF with other providers!
- Kate T from Wigan