Get the best experience with cookies
We take your privacy and security very seriously
- To help protect our visitors and customers from fraudulent activity
- Cookies are set on our online application forms. For security, you will not be able to apply for products without cookies enabled.
- We use Google Analytics to monitor website traffic and evaluate page visits coming to our site. None of these cookies contain personally identifiable information.
We use Google Analytics, an analytics service provided by Google, which sets four (4) cookies on your browser to evaluate page visits and traffic sources so we can improve our site. No personally identifiable information on your behaviour is stored, nor do we see your behaviour on other sites not owned by The Children’s Mutual.
For more information on the cookies set by Google Analytics please go to: http://code.google.com/apis/analytics/docs/concepts/gaConceptsCookies.html.
Google has also created their own opt-out plugin which you can get from: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Opting out of cookies
Under the EU e-Privacy Directive, if you have consented to accepting cookies, you can opt-out of your consent on our site at any time by deleting the cookies from your browser. Instructions for some of the most common browsers can be found at (links open in a new window):
- Internet Explorer – http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835
- Google Chrome – https://support.google.com/chrome/?p=cpn_cookies
- Firefox – http://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/Deleting%20cookies
- Safari – http://docs.info.apple.com/article.html?path=Safari/3.0/en/11471.html
- Opera – http://www.opera.com/browser/tutorials/security/privacy/
However, please bear in mind that some functions of the site may not work if you have opted out of accepting cookies on your browser, therefore we recommend opting-in to get the best experience and to help us improve the site
More information about cookies
Please download the document below to see in detail the cookies we set.
If you would like more information on how to disable and delete cookies, your browser’s help screen or manual should tell you how, or alternatively, please visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies.